In article modelling of process of allocation of air objects on graphic representations is considered. Under the considered image in system of display RGB it is possible to allocate histograms corresponding to everyone colour. Further analyzing borders of ranges of the given histograms and their subsequent reduction there are primary and secondary areas on images, characteristic for air objects, such as traces of engines or its flame. In the conditions of a finding of noise on pictures in colour space YCrCb and change of borders of change of ranges of histograms of distributions for components of brightness, a red and dark blue colour component transition is necessary for various degree of noise. Having found out the given signs it is possible to carry out directly allocation of air objects on channels of high-speed shooting.
1. Anisimov B.V., Kurganov D.V., Zlobin V.K. Recognition And Digital Processing of Images. .-M.: Visshaya Shkola Pablishers, 1983. – 295 pages.
2. Vizilter Y.U., Zheltov S.Yu., Bondarenko A.V., Ososkov M.V., Morgin A.V. Processing and Analysis of Images in Tasks of Machine Vision.-M.: Fizmatkniga, 2010. – 672 pages.
3. Gonzalez, R.C. Woods, R.E. Digital Image Processing. – M.: Technosphera, 2005. - 1104 pages.
4. Forsyth, D.A. Computer Vision. Modern Approach.-M.: Williams, 2004. – 928 pages.
5. Haykin S. Neural Networks. A Comprehensive Foundation. - М: Williams, 2006. - 1104 pages.
6. Cheng, M.-M. SalientShape: Group Saliency in Image Collections [Text] / M.-M. Cheng, N. J. Mitra, X. Huang, S. M. Hu // The Visual Computer. – 2014. – Vol. 30(4). – pp. 488-495.