The article deals with the problem of estimating the parameters of a linear regression equation using the weighted least squares method. In this case, the theory of assigning weights of observations is proposed to put the theory of similarity developed by Yu.A. Voronin. The paper analyzes ten such measures in relation to statistical information relating to two real objects.
1. Draper N., Smith G. Applied regression analysis. M .: Finance and Statistics, 1981.T. 1. 366 p., T. 2. 351s.
2. Noskov S.I. Object modeling technology with unstable operation and data uncertainty. Irkutsk: Oblinformphechat, 1996. 320 p.
3. Noskov S.I. Identification of parameters of a piecewise linear risk function. Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region, 2017. T. 1. S. p. 417-421.
4. Ivanova N.K., Noskov S.I. Organization of predictive calculations for regression models // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems, 2017. No. 18. P. 78-80.
5. Noskov S.I., Baenkhaeva A.V. Multiple estimation of parameters of a linear regression equation // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2016. № 3 (51). S. 133-138.
6. Noskov S.I. The criterion "consistency of behavior" in the regression analysis // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2013. № 1 (37). Pp. 107-110.
7. Lakeev A.V., Noskov S.I. The method of least modules for linear regression: the number of zero approximation errors // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2012. № 2 (34). Pp. 48-50.
8. Bazilevsky M.P., Noskov S.I. Analysis of programming systems for solving the computational problem of the “competition” of regression models // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems, 2011. No. 9. P. 47-51.
9. Noskov S.I., Zyryanov S.I. Application of the displacement criterion in the construction of regression equations // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2004. № 2. S. 93.
10. Noskov S.I. L-set in the multicriteria problem of estimating the parameters of regression equations // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems, 2004. No. 1. P. 64.
11. Noskov S.I. Building econometric dependencies taking into account the criterion "consistency of behavior" // Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 1994. No. 1. P. 177.
12. Golovchenko V.B., Noskov S.I. The choice of the class of linear regression on the basis of expert statements // Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 1992. No. 5. P. 109.
13. S. Noskov, N.Potorochenko N.A. Dialogue system for the implementation of the “competition” of regression dependencies // Control systems and machines, 1992. № 2-4. P. 111.
14. Golovchenko V.B., Noskov S.I. Estimation of an econometric model using statistical data and expert information // Automation and Remote Control, 1991. V. 52. No. 4. P.542-548.
15. Noskov S.I., Vergasov A.S. Implement a weighted least squares method using similarity measures. // Bulletin of science and education.-2018.-№18-1 (54). -WITH. 29-32.
16. Voronin Yu.A. Beginning of the theory of similarity. Novosibirsk: Computing Center of Siberian Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1989. 120 p.
17. Baenkhaeva A.V. Simulation of the gross regional product of the Irkutsk region based on the application of the method of multiple estimation / Bazilevsky MP, Noskov SI // Basic research.– 2016. –№10 (part 1). - p. 9-14.
18. Wroblewski, I.P. Regression model of the dynamics of operational indicators of railway transport functioning / S.I. Noskov, I.P. Wroblewski // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - 2016.-№2.-С. 192-197.
19. Noskov SI, Udilov V.P. Management of the fire safety system at the regional level.-Irkutsk: All-Russian Central Executive Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, 2003.-151 p.