Questions of implementation of the built-in means of dynamic control of control automata (UA) of various degree of complexity are considered. A method of control based on new binary non-positional codes (DNA), which do not have combinations of "11" in each pair of bits of the state codes of UA, is proposed. It is shown that the use of DNA in simple Moore automata with a small number of logical conditions (q≤ 6) and the number of bits of state codes m≤ 4 in unitary state coding is realized through the elements "And" to fix the combination "11". For such a structure, THE graph-scheme of the control algorithm (GSA) must be transformed through the introduction of empty operators into separate branches of the GSA in order to eliminate loops and separate a continuous sequence of logical conditions. For more complex UA, it is proposed to carry out self-control through DNA codes using a UA with an original structural organization, in which a multiplexer is introduced to select one logical condition for each period of functioning of the UA. A change in the structural organization of the original UA with a logical block of (q) elements "And" addressed by a subset of outputs of the state decoder independent of the action operators corresponding to the logical operators is considered. Today, this is the easiest way to implement self-controlled UA with DNA codes.
1. Badmayeva T. S. Synthesis of self-controlled control system of electroautomatics / T. S. badmayeva, N. P. Dekanova, Yu. F. Mukhopad / / Information technologies in energy, economy, ecology. Irkutsk: SEI SB RAS, 2003. Pp. 57-64.
2. Baranov S. I. Synthesis of automata on elements with matrix structure / S. I. Baranov, V. N. Sinev, N. Ya. Janzen / / Design of functionally oriented computing systems. – L.: Leningrad state University, 1990. Pp. 90-108.
3. Barkalov A. A. Applied theory of digital automata / A. A. Barkalov, L. A. Titarenko. - Donetsk: DonNTU, 2013. - 320 PP.
4. Gavrilov M. A. Logical design of discrete automata / M. A. Gavrilov, V. V. Devyatkov, E. I. Pupyrev. - Moscow: Nauka, 1977. - 368 p.
5. Gorbatov V. A. Theory of automata / V. A. Gorbatov, A.V. Gorbatov, M. V. Gorbatov. - Moscow: Astrel, 2008. – 699 PP.
6. Zakrevsky A.D. Logical bases of designing discrete devices / A.D. Zakrevsky, Yu. V. Pottosin, L. D. Cheremisinova. - M.: Fizmatlit, 2007. - 592 p.
7. Kudryavtsev V. B. Theory of automata / V. B. Kudryavtsev, F. B. Aleshin, A. S. Podkolzin / / Moscow state University. M. Lomonosov. - Moscow: Yurayt, 2018. - 320 PP.
8. Mukhopad Yu. F. microelectronic information and control systems / Yu.F. Mukhopad. – Irkutsk : The Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2004. - 407 PP.
9. Proceedings on the theory of synthesis and diagnosis of finite automata and relay devices / ed. V. Sapozhnikova. – SPb. Elmore, 2009. – 894 p.
10. Yu. F. Mukhopad, N. V. Sizykh, S. K. Kargapol'cev,O. N. A. Skrypnik and А.Yu. Mukhopad Majority redundancy of control automata // FJMS Volumes 103 No. 2, 2018 Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences (FJMS)© 2018 Pushpa Publishing House, Allahabad, India, Volume 103, Number 2, 2018, Pages 311-320.
11. Smolov V. B., Chekmarev Yu. D., Mukhopad Yu. F. Using the system of geometric codes in ROM/ / Izv. challenge of the USSR: instrument-Making, 1971. Vol. 14, No. 6.
12. Cook, G. Anderson D, Metze G. Design of totally selt cheek Circuits for m-out-ofn Codes / G. Cook, D. Anderson, G. Metze.- IEEE Transactivus.-1973.- Vc.22, No. 3.p. 255 - 263.
13. Patents of the Russian Federation No. 64792, No. 62717.Program matrix for pneumatic control systems of discrete action / Mukhopad Yu. F., Bovkun A. f, Komkov A. Z. BI. No. 19, 2007.
14. Firmware automatic Pat. No. 82888 of the Russian Federation / A. Yu.Mukhopad, Yu. F. Mukhopad. BI No. 13.- 2009.
15. Mukhopad Yu. F. Theory of discrete devices / Yu. F. Mukhopad. – Irkutsk: The Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2010. - 172 pp.
16. Mukhopad A. Yu. Theory of control automata of technical systems of real time / A. Yu. Mukhopad. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2015.176 p.
17. Manager machine the Patent for useful model No. 183109/ Mukhopad A. Yu., Mukhopad Yu. F., Puncik Nemilov D. C., bull. No. 26.- 2018.
18. Mukhopad Yu. F., Mukhopad A. Yu. Algorithmic control systems.- Irkutsk: The Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2018.- 94 p.
19. Mukhopad Yu. F Control machines mechatronics with a new definition of the States / Yu. F. Mukhopfd, A. Yu. Mukhopad, D. C. Punsik- Namzhilov // mechatronics, automation and robotics : proceedings of the II Intern. science.- prakt. Conf. - Novokuznetsk: SIC MS, 2018. - T. 2. Pp. 184-190.